Below are sample spreadsheets, as discussed in our videos tutorials or posts. IMPORTANT: To edit the spreadsheet, go to ‘File’ and select, ‘Make a Copy’. This will automatically save a copy on your Google drive.
We encourage you to edit, tweak, and personalize them. Nothing accelerates your learning curve faster than hands-on experience!
- How do I set up a decision tool framework?
- How do I track my expenses?
- How do I analyze Gallup survey data?
- How will a goal tracker benefit me?
- How do I start an investment club?
- How do I manage order collections?
- How do I build a priority log?
- How do I create a framework to split costs among friends?
- How do I create a federal tax estimator?
- How do I convert exchange rates?
- How do I manage my college applications?
Statistics, Science, & Data Analysis
- How do I analyze college data: school rank, tuition, professor salary, and more?
- How do I create a comparative analysis of Nutella against other spreads?
- How do I understand probabilities through die roll simulations?
- How do I conduct experiments and hypothesis testing with spreadsheets?
- How do I solve the Fibonacci rabbits problem?
- How do I analyze movie data?
- How do I calculate measurement error?
- How do I analyze NYC subway passenger habits?
- Why are spreadsheet-based predictions more accurate?
- How do I measure pet spending growth vs. US stock market returns?
- What is basic stock analysis?
- How do I measure distance traveled with spreadsheets?
- How do I predict a tennis pro’s weight based on his or her height?
- How do I calculate the volume of geometric objects?
- What is the Pythagorean Theorem?
- How do I improve inter-rater accuracy with the Kappa statistic?
- How can I replicate a coin flip?
- Can I decode the dice game?
- How do I set up a random prize drawing?
- How do I set up a tennis round robin schedule?
- Why create a tic tac toe game?
- Let’s take the Order of Operations quiz!
- Should schools adopt Bring Your Own Technology (B.Y.O.T.)?
- What is Mad Men’s Peggy Olson’s salary in 1967 equal to in today’s dollars?
- How do I easily compare 2 lists in spreadsheets?
- How do I create a personal wedding planner spreadsheet?